Governor Scott Walker’s got nads.
Protestors scream outside of the Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s office while he holds a fireside chat at the state Capitol in Madison Wisconsin February 22, 2011. Wisconsin Governor Walker, whose bid to reduce public employee union bargaining power has triggered public protests, said on Sunday he expected Democrats who oppose his plan to return to the state and debate the issue this week. (REUTERS/Darren Hauck)
Governor Scott Walker turned down an invitation by the 14 AWOL democrats for a meeting at the Wisconsin-Illinois border. He told the fleebaggers, “It’s ridiculous.”
Gov. Scott Walker says a request from the leader of Senate Democrats to meet along the Illinois-Wisconsin border is ridiculous.
via The Gateway Pundit.
- “The leader of Senate Democrats hiding out in Illinois is seeking a face-to-face meeting with Gov. Scott Walker and the Senate GOP leader.”
- Runaway Dems to return to WI?
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Rejects Dems’ Meeting Proposal
- Governor to Wisconsin Democrats: you have 24 hours!
- Gov. Walker: Senate Dems ‘Are Being Ridiculous’