That’s the dem game plan. To call any cuts to their historic and irresponsible budget “extreme.”
Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Senate Democrats like Schumer added over One Trillion Dollars to the Federal Budget in the last 4 years.
That’s at least a 30% increase in federal spending in just 3 years.
Democrats LOVE to spend your money. It’s what they live for.
And, now we know that if you suggest that they cut back on their record deficit spending they will call you “extreme.”
The Washington Examiner reported:
Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., a member of the Democratic Senate leadership, got on a conference call with reporters Tuesday morning without realizing the reporters were already listening in. Schumer thought he was on a private line with four Democratic senators who were to talk with reporters about the current budget stalemate.
Schumer instructed the group, made up of Sens. Barbara Boxer of California, Tom Carper of Delaware, Ben Cardin of Maryland and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, to tell reporters that the GOP is refusing to negotiate.
He told the group to make sure they label the GOP spending cuts as “extreme.”
“I always use extreme,” Schumer said. “That is what the caucus instructed me to use.”
Someone must have finally told Schumer that the media were listening and he stopped talking midsentence.
Read the rest at The Gateway Pundit.
- Schumer: ‘All Things GOP To Be Described As Extreme’ (theundergroundconservative.wordpress.com)
- “Democrat Talking Points from Live Miked Chuck Schumer … Label GOP Lawmakers “Extreme”…” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)
- Chuckie Schumer: To the EXTREME!!! (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- In lieu of dealing with deficit, Senate Dems demonize House GOP (gaypatriot.net)
- Democrat Slips, Showing How Politics Trumps Budget Process in Washington (cnsnews.com)
- Schumer Stands by Description of Tea Party as ‘Extreme’ After Hot Mic Moment (foxnews.com)
- By Chuck Schumer’s Definition, 48% of the Country is ‘Extreme’ (michellemalkin.com)
- Schumer’s message mishap (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Chuck Schumer accidentally admits: Yes, I’ve been robotically programmed to call Republicans “extremists” (hotair.com)
- “Extremist” Charles Schumer Caught Giving Marching Orders to Fellow Big Spending Libs (gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com)