This will be the youngest man (Child) to have control over Nuclear weapons. With the DPRK shooting off two missiles on the same day of the Death announcement of Kim Jong-il. This should worry all people in the Free world.
The death of Kim Jong-il threw the Korean peninsula into fresh uncertainty on Monday as the North Korean regime named the dictator’s youngest son as the “Great Successor”, rattling financial markets in the south.
In a solemn broadcast, a North Korean television newscaster announced that Kim Jong-eun would assume power after his 70-year-old father died of a heart attack on Saturday while traveling outside Pyongyang by train.
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Il is Dead – What’s Next?
- North Korea’s “Dear Leader” Has Died at Age 70
- President Obama Calls South Korea President Lee following Death of DPRK Kim Jong Il
- Kim Jong Il’s Death – World Reaction
- N. Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies at age 69 – YONHAP NEWS