THE MOST ACCURATE POLL
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that Mitt Romney earns 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts support from 44%. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another 4% are undecided.
Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).
Related Articles from Rasmussen
- 59% Favor Automatic Immigration Checks During All Traffic Stops
- 44% Blame Government Regulations for Higher Gas Prices
- 17% Favor Government Regulation of All Executive Pay
- Voters See Free Market, Not Government, As What Made America Great
- Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 40%
- Radio Update: Voters Believe More Government Leads to Less Fairness
Posted – by Donna Calvin – Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.