Three Franklin County residents face felony charges of voter fraud after the Board of Elections reported that they had voted more than once in a past election.
Those indicted are:
• Dominique Atkins, 38, of 1532 Barnes Drive E. on the Northeast Side, who is accused of casting a second ballot on Oct. 25, 2010, under the name Dominque Atkins.
• Debbie L. Tingler, 50, of 533 Hunt Valley Dr., Reynoldsburg, who is accused of casting a second ballot on Feb. 27, 2008, under the name Deborah L. Tingler.
• Marian Wilson, 47, of 1922 Kendall Place, Grove City, who is accused of casting a second ballot on Sept. 29, 2010, under the name Marian Toles.
Elections officials working to clean up the voter-registration rolls this summer uncovered the irregularities.
- Multiple People Indicted For Voting Multiple Times (cleveland.cbslocal.com)
- Vote Fraud Is A Felony (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)