In Fear Of A Black Republican, released through Shamrock Stine Productions LLC, Kevin J. Williams argues that the Republican Party is a weaker party because of its failure to recognize Urban city residents and Blacks from within the Party. Not only do mainstream, White Republicans fail to acknowledge already existing Black Republicans, but they also fail to seriously recruit new party members from amongst the
Black and Urban communities. The most recent Presidential Election results reflect these failures of the Republican Party. Fear of A Black Republican tries to address these failures in a fair way by asking, “Does the Republican Party really want more African Americans?” and then journeying to see why the GOP and the Two-Party system shape up as they do today.
According to Tavis Smiley, one among many people interviewed by Jennifer Williams for the documentary, “The Democrats have fathered an agenda which is more inclusive of African-Americans.” Also interviewed by Williams for the Documentary are Cornel West, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Michael Steele, Mike Huckabee, Edward W. Brooke, Ken Mehlman, Lynn Swann, Catherine Davis, Christine Todd Whitman, Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Malkin, and others.
Written, Directed, and Edited by Jennifer Williams, this 111-minute independent documentary chronicles the years leading up to the election of Barack Obama and helps to explain how the first Black President was a Democrat instead of a Republican, even given the Republican Party’s long history of fighting for Blacks.
Read More at Hip Hop Republican
- Senator Tim Scott Could Change The Republican Party (politisite.com)
- People You Should Know – Chris Stigall (politisite.com)
- Part 2 – People You Should Know – Kevin James, Los Angeles Mayoral Candidate (politisite.com)
- People You Should Know – Kevin James, Los Angeles Mayoral Candidate – Part 1 (politisite.com)
- Conservatives & Republicans Win This Oscar Night – No Matter What (politisite.com)
- ARGO Reminds Us of How It All Began (politisite.com)
- People You Should Know – Bob Wheelock, Al Jazeera Americas (politisite.com)