Anthony Weiner says he’s not dropping out of the New York City mayoral race in light of newly revealed explicit online correspondence with a young woman.
Weiner confirms more inappropriate messages
New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner acknowledged Tuesday the existence of online messages between him and a woman not his wife that were apparently sent after he resigned from Congress in 2011 for a similar sexting scandal.
“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have,” Weiner said in a statement put out by his campaign. “These things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress.”
Related Weiner Stories:
- Too Easy!!! Anthony Weiner Campaign Trolls For Interns…. Seriously
- Weiner Admits More Photos Might Be Out There – YouTube
- Anthony Weiner Used $13,000 in Campaign Cash to Hire Private Investigators During Scandal
- WEINER COMES CLEAN — AGAIN!
- ‘Explicit’ new sex messages, bathroom pic…
- Sent graphic smut months after resigning from Congress in shame…
- Went by ‘Carlos Danger’ in sex chats…